Monday, January 5, 2015

2015.

How is it the 5th day of 2015 already?? So I'm turning 24 in 2 months time. I think age doesn't really matter to me anymore. I no longer dread the fact that I'm turning older. Age is just a number, really. Hmm okay maybe not hahaha. I'm getting back aches more frequently, can't stay up late even if I want to and my immune system is not as strong anymore. Sometimes, I can feel my body getting slower hahaha but it's okay. As long as I have a healthy mind and heart, I'm sure I will still be young!

So 2014. What did I do? I stepped into the real world, started working, got hurt, fought back, stood up again. 2014 wasn't as fun as I thought it will be but I definitely learnt a lot. 2015 will definitely be better and I'm also ready to embrace all the challenges. I don't really do the resolution shit anymore (No one follows them anyway). I just hope 2015 will be filled with fun and happiness doing what I'm suppose to and not forgetting to do the things I love.

2015, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment