Friday, April 11, 2014

Is it normal that I feel sad while browsing through old photos and blog posts? I really miss my free afternoons. Work has been pretty great but why do I feel sad? It's like I'm saying goodbye to my previous carefree life. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but I keep feeling this way? And it has only been a month of working.

I got even more upset after I see my tummy increasing in size :( I'm feeling super sleepy now and I wish I can take a nap. Sigh it's a Friday and I'm suppose to go TGIF but no. I have two back to back meetings tmrw till 4pm on a fucking Saturday.

I kinda lost it. The will to prove myself and do well. I feel lost, I don't know where I fit in. Sigh I'm always like that right. I'm so disappointed in myself. But I can seems to find the motivation and passion that I had when I first started work. Is this normal?

Sigh C. You gotta get up and try and try and try

No comments:

Post a Comment