Thursday, December 12, 2013

The day I dread the most is here. Will be taking my last paper in approximately 12 hours. I should really be sleeping but I can't. I can't explain this fear in me. I knew this day was gonna come sooner or later but sigh, I'm still not ready. 

So, this is the end of my education life. Not a student anymore but a working adult (soon). Idk what to feel about this. Fear is all I can feel now, really. :(

I'm looking forward to all the travelling I may do but when March comes, I think I will cry like a baby everyday, whining to everyone how bad my day is and all the sleepless nights... I can foresee them coming. 

Then again, maybe I shouldn't be so pessimistic after all. Working means money and I should really just enjoy this final holiday of mine. 

To a stronger and independent me..
Goodbye Student life. You will be greatly missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment